- 1 Load, 25 bags at R749/load, total R749
- 2 Loads, 50 bags at R699/load, total R1398
- 3 Loads, 75 bags at R649/load, total R1947
- 4 Loads, 100 bags at R599/load, total R2396
- 5 Loads, 125 bags at R599/load, total R2995
- 6 Loads, 150 bags at R599/load, total R3594
You get free delivery in Johannesburg and Midrand!
If you have another fireplace or stove that burns anthracite a word with our sales department will arrange delivery in addition to your standard order of firewood.
How To Order Your Firewood
Ordering firewood is but a phone call away or fill in our online form and we will get back to you.
Methods of Payment accepted by us
- Cash – You can give our delivery team cash on delivery.
- no EFT – Sorry, for the discount price being offered, we cannot accept EFT as this creates too much bad debt and fraud.
Firewood compared to other fuel sources
|Type of fuel||Cost per unit||Burn time||Benefits|
|Charcoal||R10 / kg||Charcoal burns quite quickly and has to continuously be fed||Readily available and burns intensely for short periods|
|Anthracite||R7.00 / kg||Burns longer but very difficult to light||Long burning|
|Firewood||R3.40 / kg||Depending on the size of your logs a wood fire burns for a few hours with only occasional additions to the fuel.||Readily available renewable resource of heat. A wood fire is social in its nature.|
|LP Gas(Butane)||R19.45 / kg||Gas burns rapidly||Lights instantly, this is a benefit but can also be a danger if not managed carefully|
|Gels||R40.00 / kg||Varied burn time but generally a fast burning fuel||Is said to be eco friendly|
|Electricity||Exceptionally Variable||Dependant on availability||Instantly available although this could be a costly benefit if not monitored.|