Have Firewood Delivered to your residence in Johannesburg
Ease of access to quality firewood is definitely on your mind as winter approaches and you are getting the fireplace ready for the approaching cold. Because your convenience is important to us, our batches of firewood are a quarter ton each, allowing you a good many evenings of warmth. Not only do we make sure you have enough firewood, we deliver it to your home; free of charge.
Our trucks and top notch delivery team travel many kilometers on a daily basis to ensure that all the orders for firewood are delivered and ready for your fireplace.
Neat delivery of firewood
Our delivery team pride themselves on their neatness. If your firewood store is accessible it will be dropped off there otherwise it will be packed neatly at a convenient spot nearest your door.
The time at which you receive your quarter ton of firewood will depend on the time of day you place the order. We aim for same day service but demand sometimes forces us to carry over to the following day.
You can confirm a delivery time when you place your order for firewood. Delivery is free of charge.
How to ensure your firewood delivery runs smoothly
- Once you have confirmed a time for the delivery to take place you can arrange for someone to be present when the delivery arrives.
- Ensure that you have cash on hand if that is your chosen payment method. The cost of a quarter ton of firewood is R850
- EFT payments are accepted but may delay delivery of your firewood as the payment will need to reflect in our bank account before we despatch a driver.
Proper storage of firewood
Our delivery team are happy to help you get the firewood as close to your home as they can, however the final storage will depend on you.
Tips for storing firewood
- Ensure the firewood is stored under a roof; preferably somewhere with walls. If you have wood that needs to be seasoned then ventilation is important.
- Where possible store wood raised off the ground. This prevents any ground moisture from seeping into the wood.
- Apply your usual pest control measures in the storage space; rodents like to make nests in wood piles, especially if there is no activity for long periods.
- Check out our Firewood FAQ page for more tips and information regarding firewood